ADAPTING YOUR STUDY TO COVID-19
- Iowa State University's COVID-19 Research Announcements and Guidance page
- Flaherty, C. (2020). "Social Scientists on COVID-19." Inside Higher Ed
- The importance of research during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Flaherty, C. (2020). "Extraordinary Measures." Inside Higher Ed.
- How institutions are approaching scientific research during COVID-19
- Wingginton, N.S., Cunningham, R.M., Katz, R.H. (2020). "Moving Academic Research Forward During COVID-19." Science. 368(6496), 1190-1192. DOI: 10.1126/science.abc5599
- Moving forward with research
- Clay, R. (2020). Conducting research during the COVID-19 pandemic. American Psychological Association.
- Advice from psychological researchers on protecting participants, animals, and research plans
STUDY PLANNING RESOURCES
SURVEY DESIGN RESOURCES
- Qualtrics Reference Guide (PDF)
- Writing Great Questions (PDF)
- Question Formatting Examples (PDF)
- Web Survey Considerations (PDF)